Our Services     
  Your residence

  Insurance Cover
  I.D. Card for
Foreigners (N.I.E.)

 Charges & Costs 
 Contact us           



Our Services

Newly-built properties in Spain have a ten-year guarantee cover which must be offered by private insurance companies, and must cover structural damage or safety elements of the building.

The builder is obliged by law to offer this insurance, except in very specific circumstances.

As well as this compulsory insurance, we generally recommend that our clients take out their own private insurance policy (which is optional) to cover the building and contents, especially against theft, fire, flooding, civil liabilities and repairs of damages to property.

This type of insurance tends to be cheap in Spain and in proportion to the value of the items insured and the terms and conditions of cover.